1. The Contract
Regulus Treks & Expedition P.vt.Ltd. is a trustworthy organization registered as per the laws of Nepal and Tourism Industry. Its registration number is 121418/070/071 and the office is located in Thamel, Kathmandu.The information that we provide regarding tour/trek is a kind of condition that will be a part of contract between we two 'Regulus' (The Company) and 'You' (Client) ). You have to be aware about it. Despite the fact, itinerary is an indication about our daily routine but not a contractual deed. Changes can be made on it if anything unusual happens such as: weather, flight cancellations, sickness or on other unseen circumstances. No refund is made in this regard.It accepts booking under the following terms and conditions.
2. Booking A Trip
For the booking reservation of any package of Trekking, Tours and Expedition you have to deposit at least 20 per cent of the total package cost.This payment is not refunded if the trip is cancelled by you. This ensures your booking and confirms reservation in hotels, flights, and other related chores. With the deposit Regulus requires details of yours as penned in your passport (name, surname, gender, nationality, date of birth, passport issue/expiry date and profession). You can pay us directly by PayPal. You will be sent a confirmation invoice of the booking payment once the payment recived is confirmed.You also have to send us a scan copy of your passport in our official mailing address.
3. Payment Methods
Remaining balance shall be paid here in Nepal upon your arrival at the Regulus office. For the payments you can either use Bank transfer/Wire transfer or payment by Credit Card (Master or Visa Card) or Western Union.
a. Payment by Credit Card ( Master or Visa Card Only)
If you use Credit Card payments here the additional charges must be bare by the clients i.e 4% surcharge & 13% local transaction fee is charged in Nepal.If necessary, we will ask you to make all payment a week earlier your arrival in Nepal. We also accept last minute booking but you have to pay total cost of the trip in advance through this mode of booking.
b. Payments via Wire/Bank Transfers
- Name of the Beneficiary - Regulus Treks & Expedition P.Ltd.
- Bank Name - Mega Bank Nepal Limited.
- Address of the Bank - Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Account Type - Current.
- Account No.- 0570010136084.
- Swift Code -MBNLNPKA.
- Address of Beneficiary (Company) -Samakhusi -29, Kathmandu, Nepal (If required).
Note: Bank charges shall be paid by the guest him/herself at the time of deposit.
c. Payment bu Western Union or Moneygram
Send the payment option "pickup at location" to the following receiver details:
- Company Name -Regulus Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd
- First Name -Madan
- Last Name -Bhandari
- Address -Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
- City -Kathmandu
- Country - Nepal
- Telephone Number - (+977 9840092663 / +977 9851192662)
Note: After making the transfer please email us the receipt of your payment to [email protected] . We need the MTCN code, full sender name & address to receive the money in Western Union office.
Please note you can only send the payment in NPR (Nepali Rupee) to Nepal so we will use the current exchange rate NPR/USD to calculate the deposit amount received in USD.
During the Nepal tour & trekking package we provide hotel room and tents in twin sharing basis. If a guest requires single room then he/she has to pay additional charge.
5. Cancellation/Refund Policy
There is no refund policy if the guests withdraw trek/tour after the commencement of particular itinerary. If journey is broken of early return upon client's own wish or cause, Regulus shall not be liable to any refund of the days not utilized. Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
No any refunds will be made if clients intentionally quit the trip for any cause after the trip has undertaken.
6. Cancellation Of A Trip By Company
- Regulus want you to know that this is an adventure trail which requires flexibility. The day by day itinerary is simply a guideline. We are not responsible if any delay is caused due to International or domestic flights, strikes, Government regulations, weather or natural casualties etc. In aforementioned case Regulus is responsible for arranging suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement between both parties. If mutual agreement is not reached then Regulus is responsible for cancelling the trip by refunding the amount after deducting the expenses already incurred.
- If guest does not appear on the specific date then we assume that you are delayed and will wait for you to contact us for another 48 hours. If you do not contact even after two days then we will assume that you have cancelled the tour/trek and Regulus will not refund the sum you had deposited.
- Tour/Trek is not cancelled unless we are compelled to do so due to unavoidable circumstances such as: major natural disaster, major political unrest or war. If cancelled we will refund the deposit that you had made earlier. While on this process of refunding we are not liable to refund any additional expenses that you had incurred, for instance, insurance, visas, vaccinations and other incidental costs.
7. Trip Cost
All the trip cost mentioned are in USD $. Regulus reserves the right to revise the price of tour/trek without prior information. In any unusual circumstances or due to uncontrollable factor the price can go up or down. If case of minor increment in price we bear it from our side.
While your stay in Nepal if you commit anything that is against the law of this country then we can force you to leave this tour or get you arrested by the police of Nepal. No refund will be made in this case.
We do everything possible to make you happy in this Himalayan country. But, we want you to acknowledge that we may not be able to provide the facilities that you are used to in your home.
8. Travel Insurance
We request you to get a valid health and medical insurance before going for the trip. This will benefit you if you get stuck or sick on the mountain during the trek The travel insurance should cover accidents, injury, illness and death medical expenses, including any related to former medical conditions, emergency recovery (including helicopter rescue and air ambulance where applicable) and personal liability. We emphasize on this regard.All essential documents should be produced before the start of the trip. If anything happens due to this then we are not responsible and we do not refund.
9. Visa (Nepal) & Passport
Every traveller must carry a valid passport of owns with a blank passport page and passport size photos,though you can get photos click at the airport at the time of apply Visa. Nepal Visa is on arrival at the airport but that of Tibet & Bhutan you must request the company for the arrangements. You need to carry some cash with you for your convenience at the airport.
- USD $ 25 for 15 days
- USD $ 40 for 30 days
- USD $ 100 for 90 days
10. Flight Delays Lukla/Kathmandu & The Extra Cost
Nepal is a mountain country and the mountain adventures are always uncertain. The weather on mountain is not always good so some times the flight delays or cancelled for the whole day. Generally the problem arises in our flight to Lukla while Everest trek but no worries.Regulus will pursuit you to get an alternative arrangement like Heli Charter but there you would be responsible for the extra cost of it. The cost arises from USD $ 150 to USD $ 500 depending on the number of treavellers on the flight.
Regulus Treks (The Company) will not be responsible for your accomoddation & food expenses in the case if you return early from the trek on your own will apart from the scheduled itinerary. Each and every additional cost responsibility would be of the clients themself in the case. We suggest every travellers to have some extra cash USD $ 300 to USD $ 500 per person for uncertain expenses during the trip.