Fishing In Tamur River
Tamur River flows in the Eastern part of Nepal. It is one of the tributaries of Sapta Koshi River. Seven rivers collectively are known as Sapta Koshi. It is an ideal site to fish as the fresh water system of Tamur River inhabits different species of fishes. The river is designed in such a way that it serves best for the fishing.
Tamur River is originated from the melting snow of the third highest peak of the world named Mt.Kanchenjunga & thus the Tamur River is the sixth largest river of Nepal. Tamur River is one of the thrilling & exhilarating rivers to those kayakers & rafters who are adventure lovers & want to visit Nepal for fishing & rafting in Nepal. Travelers wanting to explore the remote & the less visited eastern region of Nepal with the experience of rafting & exceptional fishing in one of the best white water rivers of Nepal must do Tamur River Fishing with Regulus Nepal.
Adventurers will also enjoy the rapids of the Tamur in rafting and at the same time they get opportunity to acquaint with local cultures and people. Furthermore, Tamur River fishing trip offers view of some renowned peaks of Nepal—Mount Everest, Mount Kanchanjunga and Makalu. All of these peaks are listed as eight thousanders.
The glacier of Kanchanjunga is the source of Tamur River and it cruses down to merge with Koshi. Visiting in this part of the world gives different or say pleasing sense. It is also a kind of remote area trekking in Nepal where you will enjoy fishing and rafting simultaneously.
Tamur River Fishing with Regulus begins from Bashantapur. It is located in south-east of Kathmandu and is around 10 hour drive from the capital city. We pass through traditional villages enjoying ethnicity of the place for four days to arrive at Tamur River. The splendid view of mountains, valleys, greenery and Winding Rivers make the trekking blissful. The trek ends at Gupha Pokhara (Cave Pond). From here we descend gradually penetrating lush green vegetation of Tamur Valley. We keep on walking till we arrive in Dobhan. It is a starting point of our Tamur River Fishing Trip.
Regulus will provide you the rafting and fishing instruments. The adventure ahead is really thrilling and full of excitement. Challenging the rapids of Tamur River we proceed ahead. Here you will get chance to fish different species of fishes.
While on day we will keep on fishing and rafting whereas during night we will enjoy the fish, local culture and musical instruments of the site. It is really great experience of life. We set camp at river bank for night stay.
We further move towards Chatara in our inflated rubber boat. It is the ending point of our fishing trip in Nepal at Tamur River.
- Airport pick up & Airport drop.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Full day guided Kathmandu city tour.
- Drive to Rafting starting point by Private Transportation.
- Drive back to Kathmandu after fishing by Private transportation.
- All meal during fishing trip.
- Fishing Boat, safety Kayak.
- Lifejacket, Helmets, Paddles.
- Export guide, safety kayaker, cooking man & necessary helpers.
- All camping gear during trip (Tent, Mattress, Sleeping bag).
- Safety drum, Dry bag, through bag.
- first aid kid box.
- Necessary permits.
Service Does Not Include
- Any kind of bar bills.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- All airfares.
- Personal medicine.
- Travel insurance of travelers.
- Meal in Kathmandu.
- Extra activities in Kathmandu (mountain flight, short hiking etc).
- Clothes for personal use.
- Tips 10% compulsory trip staffs.
Things to bring byself
- Fishing equipments (Fishing rod, Fishing reels, Fishing lures).
- Dry bag for personal use.
- Sleeping bag for personal use.
- some pair of clothes for personal use.
- Snacks for Personal use.
- Shoes, sandles/Tiva etc.
- Base ball het, Sunglass.
- Body care suns creens.
- Soap, Shampoo, body oil etc.
Note: The above package itinerary can be easily tailor-made according to your preference, purpose of visit, and length of stay. Contact us to customize as well as to make a perfect itinerary as per your requirement.