Karnali River Fishing
Karnali is largest and longest River of Nepal. It flows in the Far-Western Region of Nepal. It is much gifted river of Nepal. It (Karnali) inhabits different types of Gangetic-Dolphins, soft shelled turtles and Golden Mahseer Fish among other species of fishes and aquatic animals.
Karnali River Fishing is a true destination for adventure loving and people. Besides fishing, here get chance to enjoy scenic beauty of countryside Nepal, greenery, hills, local culture and many more. In short, it is a treasure of natural beauty where visiting once is not enough.
Rafting can also be enjoyed in Karnali. The experience of paddling in inflated rubber boat in search of fishes for miles following the water course is not defined in words. In the course, you will pass through wonderful gorges and this will truly fascinate you. The flora and fauna here leaves deep impression in you forever.
Apart from trekking and rafting, fishing has huge scope in Nepal hence; Regulus stepped up with the concept of Fishing Tourism which is unique from other form of adventures experienced in Nepal.
The river inhabits various species of fishes including Golden Mahseer. Karnali is the ideal place for Mahseer fishing. It is one of the beautiful fishes found in Karnali River. It is highly esteemed food fish. The scales of this fish are large in comparison to other fishes. It is also known as Indian Salmon.
The other advantage of fishing in Karnali River is that you will enjoy ample of time in rafting too. You will be rafting for around four days and in this time period you will also fish on the river. While on the trip you will stay overnight in a tent and this will be another unique experience of your life.
Besides, you will also get chance to visit Bardia National Park after enjoying Fishing Trip in Karnali River. The park is popular as it inhabits one of the beautiful but endangered species of the planet—Royal Bengal Tiger. Furthermore, it is a place where you can also witness One-Horned Rhino, wild elephants and Swamp deer.
The Tharu culture of this area equally fascinated tourists. Hence, Karnali River Fishing is such a trip where you will enjoy three types of adventure—fishing, rafting and Jungle Safari.
- Airport pick up & Airport drop
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Full day guided Kathmandu city tour
- Drive to Rafting starting point by Private Transportation
- Drive back to Kathmandu after fishing by Private transportation
- All meal during fishing trip
- Fishing Boat, safety Kayak
- Lifejacket, Helmets, Paddles
- Export guide, safety kayaker, cooking man & necessary helpers
- All camping gear during trip (Tent, Mattress, Sleeping bag)
- Safety drum, Dry bag, through bag
- first aid kid box
- Necessary permits
Price not included
- All bar & beverage
- Nepal entry visa fees
- All airfares
- Personal medicine
- Travel insurance of travelers
- Meal in Kathmandu
- Extra activities in Kathmandu (mountain flight, short hiking etc)
- Clothes for personal use
- Tips 10% compulsory trip staffs
What do you need to bring
- Fishing equipments (Fishing rod, Fishing reels, Fishing lures)
- Dry bag for personal use
- Sleeping bag for personal use
- some pair of clothes for personal use
- Snacks for Personal use
- Shoes, sandles/Tiva etc
- Base ball het, Sunglass
- Body care suns creens
- Soap, Shampoo, body oil etc